Tuesday 28 December 2021

                          2021 FADES AWAY

 
                           
HOPE FOR 2022

     Family are of great value this time of year. They let you know that life does go on and there can be great moments to be had in your future. There are Christmas Parties. Here I look like I am ready for the French Revolution rather than a family gettogether.  


     For many 2021 has been one strange year where if you can work from home that is what you have done. This will continue well into 2022. Travelling interstate dodgy. Journeying overseas doubtful. It has been a damp Christmas where I am. This is better than bushfires.


          Some success with plays in 2021. Always good to have the right director and actors.


     I made some inroads with Dragon Queen in 2021. It was helped along by great cover art.



     There have been a few successful birding expeditions in 2021. Looking forward to doing more and with a new camera.


     I have fond memories of my trip to New Zealand. I visited the main north island and a few small islands. 

    I visited my friend New Zealand author Lyn 
McConchie and found out more about Norsewood, a small town where there are trolls and amazing socks. 


     What about 2022? More writing and photography. What else? I don't know.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bellambi Lagoon, New South Wales